The Oreo Brothers will keep the day moving at Experience 2020.
We heard your feedback from Experience 2019 (and get that you love improv!). This duo is sure to entertain between sessions at the leadership conference in June. And you might know them from other gigs around the ‘Noke.
Experience is June 4-5 in Roanoke, Va. This year’s focus is on ENDURANCE. Your career isn’t a sprint; it’s a marathon. In order to finish the race, you need tools to grow through personal and professional challenges. You’ll find that at Experience 2020.
Antoine and Ryan started with local Improv group, Big Lick Conspiracy, before branching out to form the Oreo Brothers. They are out to find new activities and share those experiences with groups of people. The duo will make you laugh and push the limits of comedy while making your Experience conference even more memorable.
Other Experience 2020 speakers and sessions
- Passion Forward, Mirna Valerio
- How You Say It: Negotiations in Life and Work (from a former FBI hostage negotiator), Gary Noesner
- How to Up Your Game on Nutrition: Practical Performance Nutrition to Fuel Your Busy Life (practical lessons from a dietician and former college athlete)
- Grow Your Career with Your Current Company (you don’t have to move to advance)
- What Do You Meme Meeting Facilitation
- Women in Leadership “Fireside Chat”
- You Have the Degree, Now You Need (the Right) Experience: Help!