Crushing it in 2020
- When: Thursday, Jan. 30, from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Starr Hill Pilot Brewery & Side Stage (directions)
- Price: $10 (includes lunch)
Jeff Smith of Voltage Leadership Consulting will help you develop a blue-chip mindset: Designing your life around what is important vs. what is urgent. Do you feel like you are always just treading water? Learn how to balance your life and also meet expectations at work. This session will explore where you stand in many aspects of work and life and design options to regain control of your time in 2020. Gain an understanding of key principles in time management and how to operate effectively while also keeping priorities clear.
- March: Confidently Making Decisions sponsored by JMU MBA Program
- April: How to Be a Regional Ambassador
- May: Improve Your Process
- August: Inspiring Strategic Change
- November: Professional Speaking