June 4-5 in Roanoke, VA
- Price: $70 (includes Thursday networking and full-day conference on Friday)
- Optional Professional Development Workshop/Certification (half-day): $25
- Optional Standup Paddlingboarding at Explore Park (half-day): $25
What Can You Expect at Experience 2020?
Thursday, June 4
- Lunch and SUP at Explore Park (optional add-on): noon-4 p.m.
Everything you need to get on the water is provided.
- Lunch and Leadership Certificate workshop: noon-4 p.m.
Leadership coach Jeff Smith will help you go from a technical expert to a strategic expert in a session that ends with a professional certification.
- Networking Kick-Off: 4:30 p.m. at Center in the Square
Open to all Experience 2020 participants, connect with regional leaders and take part in a food and beer (or wine) pairing.
Friday, June 5 at Hotel Roanoke
- 5:30 a.m.: Meet-up for run hosted by RunAboutSports
- 7:30 a.m.: Registration and coffee
- 8 a.m.: Breakfast and connections
- 8:30 a.m.: Welcome
- 8:45 a.m.: Keynote
- 10 a.m.: Breakout session
- 11:15 a.m.: Breakout session
- 12:15 p.m.: Lunch
- 1 p.m: Improv group
- 1:45 p.m.: Breakout session
- 3 p.m.: Keynote
- 4 p.m.: After party