The same skills that make you a good leader can help you take control of your health.
Get an insider’s guide to how you can get the best experience out of a doctor’s visit at Experience 2019. Dr. Keel Coleman will walk us through what medical professionals need from us in order to give the best diagnoses. (And having those conversations aren’t always easy; this can be a great step in learning how to have tough talks in all aspects of your life.)
Experience 2019 begins June 6 with a cocktail kickoff at Blue 5 and the full conference, The Future of Work, is June 7 at the Taubman Museum of Art in Roanoke.
Coleman, DO, MBA, FACEP, is an emergency medicine physician at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine.
He is passionate about blockchain and the power to decrease the administrative burden and improve healthcare delivery in our country. With 25 years of experience in medicine as a physician, administrator, educator, nurse and paramedic, Coleman has been fortunate to see the entire breadth of healthcare through a time of accelerating change. Using novel technologies, we can create improvements now.
June 6-7, 2019 at Taubman Museum of Art in Roanoke
Get the tools you need to grow your career and leadership skills. National and local speakers will help you connect and develop your professional narrative for the next year, 5 years, or 10 years.
More on Experience 2019
- Leadership Starts with Authentic Purpose (Keynote Session with Zach Mercurio, author of The Invisible Leader)
- The Key to Workplace Success? Adaptability (Experience 2019 session)
- Trending in Career Development: Personalized Learning (Experience 2019 session)
- What Will Your Future Workplace Look Like? (Experience 2019 session)
- The Future of Leadership Starts Now with Keynote Speaker Michael J. Friedlander